Monday, May 7, 2012

Swatches: My lipstick collection, part 1

I am going to share my lipstick collection with you. All together I have 14 lipsticks (1 is missing on the first photo) and 1 lipstain which I am also going to include here.


Firstly, I'm going to show my two Essence lipsticks. They were a part of the Essence 50's GIRLS Reload Collection so you cannot get them anymore.






Number 02 I'm Sailing is on the left and number 02 Back to the 50's is on the right.

Next are my two Revlon lipsticks:






Love that Red is on top and Nude Attitude is the bottom swatch.

Next, I am going to show you my Barry M lipsticks:





From top to bottom: Peachy Pink, Pink Suede, Mulberry.

I am going to make a more detailed review of my lispticks and also part 2.

What is your favorite lipstick?



xoxo K.

No comments:

Post a Comment