Sunday, May 13, 2012

Favorite website #1

Today I am going to talk about a website that really changed my life. The website is called SparkPeople and it helps you to lose weight. I have always struggled with my weight and I still have to lose few kilograms but this website helped me a lot. You can register for free and you get personalized meal plans and workout plans. What I like about it is that if you have any health problems you can get meal plans for the problem you have. For example: I have problems with my blood sugar and I chose to have meal plan for diabetics. You can also eat according to their plan or you can choose your own food. You also have a converter (from cups to grams,...). You also have workout plan that they give you or you can choose your own workout plan. The main thing that helps you to lose weight according to this site is not so much what you eat but how much you eat. I can eat ice cream, chocolate pudding, hamburger,... I just have to watch how much I eat. In the first month of following these meal plans I lost 4 kilograms without any exercise which I think is amazing since I hate working out. 

I think this website is really worth checking out if you want to lose weght or just tone up a little bit. Tell me what you think about it?

xoxo K.

No comments:

Post a Comment