Sunday, May 13, 2012

Getting to know you: 25 questions tag

1. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have a dog.
2. Name 3 things physically close you you.
My hand cream, chapstick and water.
3. Whats the weather like right now?
It is cloudy.
4. Do you drive, if so have you crashed?
I do drive and I have fortunately never crashed.
5. What time did you wake up this morning?
At 8AM.
6. When was the last time you showered?
2 hours ago.
7. What was the last movie you saw?
Just like heaven.
8. What does your last SMS / text message say.
It is from a friend and she said she just got to her class.
9. What is your ring-tone?
Default one for Nokia.
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes, I have been to Croatia, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, France and Spain.
11. Do you like sushi?
I have never tried sushi so I do not know if I like it or not.
12. Where do you buy your groceries?
A grocery store called Lidl.
13. Have you ever taken medication to fall asleep?
No.
14. How many Siblings do you have?
I am an only child.
15. Do you have a desktop or Laptop?
Both, laptop in my dorm room and desktop at my parents house.
16. How old will you be on your next birthday?
I will be 20 years old.
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Glasses.
18. Do you color your hair?
Not anymore.
19. Tell me something your planning on doing today?
It is almost the end of the day so I am going to write a few more posts and then read a book.
20. When was the last time you cried?
Probably last week while I was watching The Voice.
21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Ham and Cheese.
22. Which do you prefer Hamburgers or cheese burgers?
Hamburgers.
23. Have you ever had an all nighter?
No.
24. What is your eye color?
Brown.
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
I do not really drink either of them and I cannot taste the difference although I think Coke tastes better.

xoxo K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment