Monday, April 23, 2012

Review: Catrice Prime and Fine Smoothing Refiner

Today I'm going to review a primer by Catrice. I was on the hunt for a face primer for quite some time and then I saw some good reviews about this primer and I've decided to purchase it. I don't remember the exact price but I think it was around 5€ and you get 14 grams of product or 0.49 oz. When you touch it, it feels like a mousse and it looks pink in the container but once you apply it, it's translucent.  It also says it's suppose to make your pores and lines invisible. It does have a strong smell but it doesn't bother me. Before I tell you my opinion about it I want to say that I have combination skin.

I love this primer. I love the texture and I love how smooth my face feels after I've applied it.  It also makes my pores less visible but you can still see the little lines under my eyes. I do have an oily T-zone but it doesn't make me shine more than I do without it. I even think it makes me shine less and it just makes my face look a bit dewy but not oily. It also makes my foundation last longer. One thing I would say is that you do use it up quite fast. I don't remember exactly but I think I've had this primer for about two months. I still have a little bit left but I think I'm going to run out of it in about a week. I also use this primer five times a week. 




As you can see I'm running out of this primer and it looks weird because I apply it with a stippling brush and as a result it looks the way it does.

Overall I think it is a really good product and I think it's definitely worth buying. I would give it: .

What do you think about this product?

xoxo K.

3 comments:

  1. I bought it today, and I also LIKE it very much.Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I am glad you like it :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete