Sunday, June 24, 2012

Review: Balea Young Soft & Clear Anti-Pickel Patches

Today I'm going to review a product by Balea. It is their Anti-Pickel Patches product. Basically, this product is meant for your pimples. Balea is a German brand ans so all the instructions are in German so I cannot tell you what it says since I don't speak German. If there are any Germans reading this, please tell me what it says on the packaging. 

Here are some photos of the product and what comes in it. 












As you can see you get 36 patches. You just pull off one patch, put it on your pimple, leave it for few hours (best over night) and voila your pimple is  gone. I love this product and it has been my staple for years. I do have to be honest and say that sometimes you have to repeat the process two times for the pimple to completely dissapear. I do have to say this works ONLY with white pimples not red ones. It costs a little bit over 2€ and I got it in Dm. 

I'm going to show you how it works on a pimple I had few days ago. BEWARE OF GROSS PIMPLE PHOTOS.





I left it on over night, this is what I always do and in the morning my pimple was gone. I also have to say that it did return in the afternoon so I had to repeat the process again but after that my pimple si forever gone. 

Overall, I love this product. It works great and for the price you cannot go wrong.

What do you think of it? Have you tried it already?

xoxo Katja

No comments:

Post a Comment