Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Review: Babylove Sanftes Pflegeöl

First of all I want to tell that in the future posts I am going to give you some tips that I found in a book called World's best kept beauty secrets by Diane Irons. I really like this book and I thought I would share tips from it. 

The first tip I found is that instead of a makeup remover you can use olive oil or baby oil.When it comes to makeup removers my main wish is that they remove not only my face makeup but also my eye-makeup. In the past, I found that a lot of makeup removers do not remove your eye makeup well, especially mascara and sometimes they do not even remove all of your face makeup. I was running out of my Neutrogena Oil-free Makeup remover which I really liked so I needed something else and it costs over 5€. I went into the drugstore and I was deciding between this Babylove baby oil or Johnsons one. I chose Babylove one just because it was a little bit cheaper. I think it was a little bit over 1€. 

 I will put the picture of my bottle but I forgot my camera at my parents house so you will have to wait a couple of days for more detailed photos.

I have been using it for a few weeks now and I really like it. I am not a fan of the smell but it does not bother me so much. It is very greasy because it is a baby oil. It leaves your hands and your face a little bit greasy. I do not mind it since I use it only at night so I do not care if my face is a little bit greasy at night. As far as makeup removing goes it is wonderful. It removes all of my makeup after just one time. Sometimes I use it two times just to make sure that my face is really clean but honestly once is enough. It also removes mascara which is the main thing for me. I do not know how it removes eyeshadow since I have not been wearing any eyeshadow since I got it and I could not test it out with eyeshadow on. I think if it removes mascara it should remove eyeshadow as well. I also do not know if it would remove waterproof mascara since I do not use waterproof mascara. 

Overall I really like using baby oil instead of an actual makeup remover. It does the same job for me and it costs a lot less. I would give it 5 stars.

What do you think about using baby oil instead of a makeup remover?

xoxo K.

No comments:

Post a Comment