Friday, June 8, 2012

20 Questions Tag

1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?
My wallet, keys and phone.
2. Favorite brand of makeup?
I have more: Bourjois, Revlon, Essence, Catrice,...
3. Favorite flower?
A rose.
4. Favorite clothing store?
New Yorker.
5. Favorite perfume ?
DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom.
6. Heels or flats?
Flats.
7. Do you make good grades?
Yes, I do.
8. Favorite colors?
Green and pink.
9. Do you drink energy drinks?
No.
10. Do you drink juice?
Sometimes I drink 100% orange juice.
11. Do you like swimming?
Yes.
12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
No.
13. Favorite moisturizer?
I still haven't found my favorite one.
14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
Yes.
15. Do you get mad easily?
Ys, I do.
16. Are you into ghost hunting?
No,I'm terrified of ghosts.
17. Any phobias?
Heights, oceans, mices and rats.
18. Do you bite your nails?
No, I stopeed few years ago.
19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
Thankfully no.
20. Do you drink coffee?
Sometimes I drink capuccino.


xoxo K.

No comments:

Post a Comment