Friday, April 27, 2012

This or That Beauty Tag

makeup:
blush or bronzer: Blush, I actually never use bronzer.
lip gloss or lipstick: If you would ask me this a year ago I would definitely say lipgloss, but now it's definitely lipstick because I hate getting my hair caught in lipgloss.
eye liner or mascara: Mascara, I never use eyeliner.
foundation or concealer: Foundation for sure. I don't have huge problems with my skin at the moment so I can use just foundation.
neutral or color eye shadow: Neutral eye shadow. I don't have the courage to wear bright colors on my eyes, expect under my waterline sometimes.
pressed or loose eye shadows:
Pressed. I own just one loose eye shadow so I can't really tell which one I like best.
brushes or sponges:
Brushes. I don't use sponges. I tried using them and I don't like it. I do, however, love my Artdeco stippling brush for applying my foundation.

nails:
OPI or china glaze: I don't own neither of the two so I can't tell you which one I like best.
Long or short:
Long. I hate the look of my chubby fingers with short nails.
Acrylic or natural:
Natural all the way. I think there is nothing worse than losing your fake ones during the day and I also don't like the look of acrylic ones. It just looks way too fake for my taste.
Brights or darks:
Brights. I usually only wear darks during the winter but I tend to reach for brighter colors more often.
Flower or no flower: No flower.

body:
perfume or body splash: Perfume. I just think it lasts longer.
lotion or body butter:
I haven't tried any body butters yet so I can't tell you which one I like best.
body wash or soap:
Body wash.
lush or other bath company:
I haven't tried any Lush products yet. I just use random bath products but they are usually from Balea.

fashion:
jeans or sweat pants: I wear jeans more often out of the two but I do prefer sweat pants because they are more comfortable.
long sleeve or short: Long sleeve. I don't like my arms showing in short sleeves.
dresses or skirts:
I don't wear either but if I would have to choose I would say dresses.
stripes or plaid:
Plaid.
flip flops or sandals:
Sandals.
scarves or hats:
Scarves.
studs or dangly earrings: I don't wear earings.
necklaces or bracelets:
I don't wear either of them.
heels or flats
: I like the look of heels but flats are more comfortable so I wear them more often.
cowboy boots or riding boots:
Riding boots.
jacket or hoodie: Jacket. 
forever 21 or charlotte russe: I haven't shopped in either of them.
abercombie or Hollister:
I haven't shopped in either of them.
saks 5th or nordstrom: I haven't shopped in either of them.

hair:
curly or straight: Curly.
bun or ponytail:
Ponytail.
bobby pins or butterfly clips:
Bobby pins.
hair spray or gel: Hair spray.
long or short: Long.
light or dark:
Dark.
side sweep bangs or full bangs: It depends on who it is because some people can really pull off full bangs but I have side sweep bangs.
up or down: Down.

random:
Rain or shine: Shine. I don't like rain.
Summer or winter:
Winter.
Fall or spring: Spring.
Chocolate or vanilla:
Chocolate.
East coast or west coast:
West coast.


xoxo K.

No comments:

Post a Comment