Sunday, May 6, 2012

Rant #2: Animal Abuse

Few days ago I read an article about animal abuse. In the article it said that one man was charged to 3 months of jail for animal abuse. This was the second charge of animal abuse in my country since they started to be more careful about animal abuse. Basically a dog, golden retriever, was going to this mans yard to visit his dog. This man did not like this and he commited animal abuse. The dog was dragged for several meters behind this mans car until he finally died and was thrown to the side of the street. 

I do not tolerate animal abuse. If you cannot take care of your pet then give it away and do not abuse it. I do not understand how can people comit animal abuse. Even if a dog would bite me I would not abuse him. The reason why this story affected me so much is because I have a golden retriever at home and I cannot imagine him being a victim of animal abuse.

What do you think about animal abuse?

xoxo K.

No comments:

Post a Comment