Sunday, July 8, 2012

Review: Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Eyeshadow

Today I'm going to review Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Eyeshadow in the colours Copy Right and Glammy Goes to.


You get 5.5 grams or 0.19 oz of product. I can't remember the exact price but I think it's below 4€, maybe even under 3€. It's not expensive at all. First shade I have is 01 Copy Right.




Next shade I have is 02 Glammy goes to.



Here are the swatches on my hand.



The top one is Copy Right and te bottom one is Glammy Goes To.

I have to say I really like this two colors. I have oily lids and I find that they don't crease or smudge even if I don't put an eyeshadow on top. You can use them on their own or as a base. Copy Right is a very nice brown color, perfect for everyday. Glammy Goes To is a champagne color and it's very shimmery. They are both shimmery but I find that Glammy Goes To is a lot more shimmery and a lot more visible on the lids. Overall, I really like this shadow. They are nicely pigmented, the price is great. They don't crease. They last for a long time so I would definetely agree they are longlasting. I would definetely recommend them to anyone :)

xoxo Katja

No comments:

Post a Comment