Saturday, July 7, 2012

99 Secrets Girls Have to Know About Guys, part 3

21. When a guy makes a prolonged ''umm'' or makes any excuses when you're asking him to do you a favor, he's actually saying he doesn't like you and he can't lay down the card for you.

22. When a girl says ''no'', a guy hears it as ''try again tomorrow.''

23. You have to tell a guy what you really want before he gets the message clearly.

24. Guys hate gays!

25. Guys love their moms.

26. A guy would sacrifice his money for lunch just to get you a couple roses.

27. A guy often thinks about the girl who likes him. But this doesn't mean that the guy likes her.

28. If a guy tells you he loves you once in a lifetime. He does.

29. You can never understand him unless you listen to him.

30. Beware. Guys can make gossips scatter through half of the face of the earth faster than girls can.

I hope you enjoyed this secrets every girl should know about guys. I just want to tell that I DID NOT make up this secrets but I found them in a e-book and I thought I would share them with you. This does not mean I agree with every single secret in the book.

xoxo Katja

No comments:

Post a Comment