Monday, July 2, 2012

Upcomming collection: Essence Colour Arts Collection

Essence Colour Arts collection is coming out in August 2012 and in the fall the products will become permanent.



The first three products are: Colour Arts Nail Base (€1.59), Lip Base (€1.79), and Eye Base (€1.79). I like packaging because it's colourful but I probably won't buy the products.


 This mixing jar is goint to ratail for €1.29. I will probably get it. I won't use it for mixing but I think it would make a great storage for some homemade products.


This Multi Tasker is going to be €1.29. I won't get it because I don't like this kind of brushes.





I LOVE these pigments. They will retail for €2.49. I am really happy they will be a part of permanent line. I will probably get the pigment number 1, 2, 3, 8, and 9. I might also get pigments number 6, 7, 11, 12, 13 which I think would be great for blush or lipstick.

Overall I like this collection but I'm most excited about the pigments and they are the only thing I will probably get.

Which products do you like?

xoxo Katja

No comments:

Post a Comment