Saturday, November 9, 2013

Negative Thoughts

Today, I want to share a more personal blog post with you. For the past few days, I have noticed a change in my body or better said, in my mind state. In few weeks, my fiancee is going on a school excursion for three days and I keep having thoughts that something will happen to him. I do not know why I have this thoughts because I am sure that he will be fine. I have read a bit on the internet about it and I found out that a lot of people are afraid of losing their loved ones or think that something bad will happen to them. I think the reason for my thoughts is the fact that I am scared to lose my fiancee. We have been in a long distance relationship for 10 months and for the past 4 months we have lived together. I think, I am scared of being away from him again, even if it is just for three days and that is the reason why I have those thoughts. I know this is a short post but I wanted to share it with you. Do you ever experience these moments or thoughts and what is your opinion about it? 

xoxo Katja

No comments:

Post a Comment